Monday, April 22, 2013

19 books

I definitely have been blessed with a wonderful family. I am super grateful for all that you have done for me. It was super good to hear how much the spirit has worked with y'all this past week. Over here we too have seen miracles and felt the spirit. We have had a lot of success and we really made up for what happened last week. Everything went well except for a slight bump in the road. We got in a small accident. I will send pictures so you can see what happened. It wasn't anything too bad, but it definitely slowed us down. We were just turning out of a street having just dropped off our exchange when, boom, a speeding mom came hurrying down the road hoping to pick up her daughter from school on time. It took about an hour to get everything taken care of with the police and all. Lucky for us it happened when it did because we weren't in a hurry for anything. Really the only bad part about all this is the extensive paper work that goes into doing things like this with the church. Anyway that was the only crazy thing that took place. Other than that we have been blessed. We taught a ton of people and all were with members present, we found more people to teach, 6 investigators came to church, and we had a baptism. I also had to speak in church on Sunday which wasn't necessarily a blessing, but it went pretty well. Elder Sosa and I are working hard and seeing blessings everyday.
The new transfer for us starts today and things haven't switched up for us, but our district is going to be totally different. We still haven't gotten any sisters in my district yet though. I am sure they will be coming soon though. Well family other than those things I don't really know what else to say. I guess all I can do is say I love you all very much and I better get to work to place 19 Books, talk to 19 people, get 19 new investigators and hopefully baptize 20.5 people. :) Thank you so much for all that you do. I am blessed and I am glad to see the rest of my family is as well. Hasta el proximo lunes.
Con Amor,
Elder Burnham  

The 19 books and investigators is in reference to Ryan's birthday today.  The 20.5 is how old Sean is this month.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment