Monday, June 25, 2012

Hot and buggy


So to answer your questions, no I have not eaten all the goodies and I'm not even close. Um, yes it is ridiculously hot now and humid. I'm in for a treat this summer and everybody tells me I haven't even seen the worse. Another thing is that all the bugs are coming out to play now too. It is disgusting how many bugs exist here. I heard that they find a new species out here every year. This place is just crawling and buzzing and flying all over your face and ears and it is driving me crazy.
Other than that things are going well. We have been doing a lot of less active work out here and trying to find, but that is struggling. We had a good amount of lessons and taught lots of new people, but none of them were interested. How can you reject the amazing message we have? Well I am accepting it and just trying to work harder. WE have one solid investigating family right now and hopeful we can get them to church next week, but that is about it. It's amazing how much easier it is to set a baptismal date than to get them to come to church. Hey Brianne what were some ways you were able to help your investigators come to church? Well, other than that we have been doing great here. We didn't eat anything weird this week, but we did receive machetes and we did some landscaping for a member. The country is wonderful. :)
Well I love you all and I'm so blessed to have the family and friends I have. I definitely keep all of you in my prayers every night. I love you all to death. Keep working hard.
Con Amor,
Elder Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment